Included with Select Citi® Cards
If your personal information has been stolen to commit fraud or theft, Citi can help.
As a Citi customer, you can automatically use the free services of Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, even if the fraud occurred on a card from another company. Our team of Identity Theft Solutions specialists will provide personal support and assistance through the process of re-establishing your credit. And you won't be held liable for unauthorized charges made on your Citi card.
Here's what a Citi® Identity Theft Solution Specialist will do for you:
- Work with you to contact the TransUnion credit bureau to review your credit report and apply an extended Fraud Alert to your credit file (which will be transmitted electronically to the other two major credit reporting agencies).
- Monitor your TransUnion credit bureau report until your case is closed.
- Advise you on how to complete a police report and other government forms that may be required.
- Help you identify any other compromised accounts and assist you in contacting those creditors.
- Keep in touch with you about the status of your case until it is closed.
- Provide you with a step-by-step guide to assist you in the process. This guide, and other forms, can also be downloaded at the Useful Links section below.
Outside of the United States,
Call Citi collect at: 605-335-2222
(TTY: 1-800-325-2865 for hearing and speech impaired services only)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week